Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Funny Little Blog

After a few years away I have really missed blogging. I kind of lost sight of what it was the be a Christian wife and mother. I had this ides in my head about how life was going to be and it just didn't turn out that way.
I felt like I sham and just couldn't write anymore. I thought, "who would want to read about a less than perfect person? Thats what everyone else seems to be." I was heart broken... and to me this lack of control in my life was a weakness. But now God is teaching me to trust in Him - not only when everything is how I want it but even when its not. He wants me to rest in Him. Be faithful, be bold and stand up for what I believe but also to let go and to do so with joy. Thats why I'm writing again - to find the joy in my life and nurture it. Joy nurturing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment